Call for Workshop Proposals
In conjunction with MUE-15, we will organize some workshops.
The workshop proposals should be submitted to WITRG Secretary (email@example.com) by **Jan. 30, 2015**.
Several workshops will be held in conjunction with FutureTech-15 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics on Future Information Technology.
Workshops for presenting papers from industrial companies and papers on implementations of systems and services are very welcome.
One workshop MUST have at least 6 registered papers.
Otherwise, the papers will be moved to the another workshop.
All accepted papers will be included in the conference CD proceedings without ISSN/ISBN.
After closing the conference, the papers will be published by Springer as Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) Post Proceedings (indexed by EI and SCOPUS).
High quality papers will be recommended special issue of SCI/E Journal (about 20~30%).
- It will be decided by Workshop organizers.
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-days and half-day workshops are welcome.
The workshop proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the workshop: International Workshop on ...
2. Workshop Organizers(s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
3. Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of the workshop (draft version - 1 page CFP MS Word version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
7. Your workshop web address (Tentative)
Important SchedulePaper Submission Due: Depend on workshop organizer' s decision.
Accept Notification: Depend on workshop organizer' s decision.
Camera-ready paper Due: March 10, 2015
Registration Due: March 10, 2015
** Each workshop organizer MUST send workshop package to workshop chairs by March 10, 2015.
Workshop Dates: May 18-20, 2015 (one / half day)